Identify your risk profile.
We ask you a handful of questions and recommend an asset allocation model based on your answers.
Choose your investment model.
You can choose to either use our recommendation or a different model if you'd like.
Create your profile.
Choose billing frequency.
When the model needs to be rebalanced we will let you know.
Please answer the following 10 questions to establish your risk profile.
1. How would you rate your investment knowledge/experience?
2. How old are you currently?
3. When do you plan to start spending the money you've invested/plan to invest?
4. When you do start spending the money you've invested/plan to invest, how much of it will be used for living expenses?
5. What is your overall long term investment objective?
6. The markets can experience volatility. When dealing with short term volatility, what is more important to you, minimizing losses or maximizing returns?
7. If the market declined and the value of your investments declined, what would you do?
8. How much of a potential loss in the short term could you handle?
9. I am not willing to wait a long time to recover from a potential loss during a market downturn.
10. In order to achieve my retirement goals, my investments need a high rate of return.